But our couches still served us well, were comfy and cozy, and we have many memories with them - from moving into our very first house to having children propped up on them to holding sweet friends to having beautiful women from my small group sitting on them and sharing their stories.
So it's with great joy I unveil the new couches and new pillows!! Yay!!
(Quick aside - I found pillows I loved at World Market and, budget wise, could not swing six new pillows. I found some fabric napkins there that I loved even more and my friend, Lianne, sewed them together to make pillow covers for the pillows that came with. And it was something like $15 for four new pillows! I did splurge on an embroidered pillow with flowers - could not pass that beauty up.)
There. You now have an update on the couch situation in my home. Can't wait to have you come on over and sit on them. (And, just to clarify, I mean those of you who read this blog that I actually know...this is not an open invitation to any crazies out there.)
Love the couch and the pillows! So beautiful. Can't wait to sit my lil' (I use that word loosely) ass down on your couch and chat the hours away. =)
ReplyDelete