Monday, December 1, 2008

i *heart* colorado snow

Friday night it started snowing and it didn't really let up until yesterday. Big, soft, fluffy flakes that make you want to stay inside with something warm, cuddle up by the fire, and just watch magic happen. I love when it's not "supposed" to dump snow and then suddenly here it is. And today the sun is out and everything looks bright and sparkly. And then there's the snowman-building, snowangel-making and warm baths and cocoa. Okay, okay...you get the picture...I love Colorado.

6 comments:

  1. Is Lily trying to sit in that snowman's lap? I think she must *heart* snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned lately how incredibly adorable your kids are? Because they are. Blindingly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO jealous! It was almost 60 today here in Idaho - in DECEMBER!!! I have said several times today that I want some snow soon. I am so glad that you *heart* snow too! I just haven't talked to many these days that do. Love ya . . . enjoy it extra for me, k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do anything to have that snow! It's December 2nd and it's in the 70's!! Oh, I'm glad you treasure it so much- I'm glad you can enjoy it for me! Thanks for reminding me why I love colorado so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Amy!
    How did you guys get your snowman so big? Ours wouldn't "roll" very well, so he looked like a stump. :)

    ReplyDelete