Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just when you thought it was safe...

...to keep out the t-shirts and shorts, here comes the snow. We are under a "winter storm warning" until 6AM tomorrow morning and supposed to get 10-15 inches of snow when it's all said and done. Luckily, we have hot coffee, DVDs for the girls, yummy snacks and best of all, Nana (my mom). The girls have already been out in their pj's trying to catch the enormous snowflakes on their tongues. Everyone is talking about what a pain it is and how it messes up everything and I nod my head in pseudo-sympathy...secretly, I love it.

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE the snow too and i'm glad your mom gets to be there to enjoy it with you! i wish i could be all cuddled up there with you girls. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we needed the snow, but the only thing I liked about it today was that Matt got a "snow day" off of school! Woo hoo! :)
    Of course, my snow baby daughter is chomping at the bit to get out there and go SLEDDING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, too, as long as when it comes, it comes down hard. We have lots here too and we are headed for the sledding hill! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete