Monday, February 14, 2011

my valentine

I'm quite happy to report that I have had the same Valentine for nineteen years now. And that this same Valentine still rocks my world in the same way he and I rocked our pegged pant legs all those years ago.

Wishing you all a very sweet Valentine's Day today. (And by "sweet" I mean I hope you feel loved and I hope you eat lots of chocolate.)

7 comments:

  1. OH. MY.
    I can't get over this picture!!!!
    The pants, the hair, the matching outfits, the sunglasses... it's hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!!!! :)
    Love the Teva's with socks and pegged jeans...priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, that picture is truly worth a thousand words! Way to be committed friend--but what on earth were we all thinking wearing that stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my first married valentine's day with my sweetie this year - yay us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture leaves me speechless. =) i love it.

    you guys rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha,ha! One true love from teenagerhood on - you guys are something else. I love you too.

    Jacey always steals the show on Valentine's day over here 'cuz it's her birthday. We had all the family over for lasagna and roses.

    Thanks for the smile. - Charlene

    ReplyDelete