...and she made this just for me (one of my favorite things ever)...
...has her own store here. I LOVE ETSY!! (Yes, I'm yelling it.)
"One life on this earth is all that we get, whether it is enough or not enough, and the obvious conclusion would seem to be that at the very least we are fools if we do not live it as fully and bravely and beautifully as we can." ~Frederick Buechner
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
i *heart* etsy
I found this wonderful print on etsy (it's titled "Believe It," isn't that great?) and the frame at Michael's and viola! the perfect something for the girls' bathroom:
And my super talented friend, Traci, who designed these (ah, Paris)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that constant reminder to your girls of their beauty in a space, I imagine, they might eventually be spending a lot of time fretting about and seeking to look beautiful. Great idea!
ReplyDelete