Monday, February 20, 2012

i love butter

Truly I do. I love it on bread (Katie's is the best), I love it on muffins, I love it on veggies, I just love it. And it's got to be the salted butter. I read once that we get way too much salt in our daily diet so the least we can do it get the unsalted butter to cut the sodium intake. Big mistake. There is nothing like having a warm piece of sweet bread with a big ole' slab of salty butter. It's delicious. And life is too short, people.

So this is what you're going to get. Posts about butter, and God, marriage, and my girls...my little life, which feels big and good to me. Somewhere along the way I got a little wrapped up in how many comments I received, how many amazing other blogs are out there, what is was I was wanted to write about, blah, blah, blah. Now I realize that my lil' blog is one of the best ways I can stay connected to a handful of you. I'm not on facebook (gasp!) and so the things I share here, the pictures I post, are some of the only ways some of you, my dear friends, spread out across the land can see what's going on with me. And several of you have told me so and I have heard you.

So I love butter. I really do. And if you keep checking back, you will learn other fascinating facts like this about me as well. I bet you can hardly wait.

7 comments:

  1. how on EARTH can a person eat bread with unsalted butter? it doesn't make any sense. yay for real butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great....now I can't use the excuse, "Well...Amy isn't blogging either." :) So glad to hear your voice. And so thankful for salted butter. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they make UNSALTED butter?!? kidding...kind of... (pssst...glad you're back).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I'm glad I checked Blogger today! I didn't know you were blogging again, you little sneaky sneakerson. So glad to hear your voice as always, my beautiful, buttah-lovin' friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love butter too. And I will comment on every single post if you just keep it up. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your writing. I might just go out on a branch right now and say that maybe you were MADE to write. TRUTH!
    P.S.
    I've always said if I was on a desert island and could only have five foods butter would have to be one of them.

    ReplyDelete