"One life on this earth is all that we get, whether it is enough or not enough, and the obvious conclusion would seem to be that at the very least we are fools if we do not live it as fully and bravely and beautifully as we can." ~Frederick Buechner
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Going Live
Well, here it is. My blog for all the world to see. How crazy that is to me. (And scary.) I have contemplated a blog for a while, wanting a place to keep friends and family updated on some daily stuff in my life and share my musings on life, God, parenting, marriage, little stuff like that. Primarily it's a creative outlet for me during these long winter days. (Translation: I don't get out much.) I hope you enjoy what you read and I hope you come back for more visits. And with that, I bid you welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Amy. I love your blog. I love your heart and all the honesty, depth, passion, and humor that you offer this crazy world. And I love YOU!
ReplyDeleteYeah! The blogosphere has hit a new level of cooldom now. I looking forward to viewing your backyard often.
ReplyDeletei love your blog, and i love you.
ReplyDelete