Our good friend, Winn, just released his third book, Holy Curiosity. Now, for those who do not know, he is the "Winn" of Winn and Miska, the wonderful friends we lived by for a year in good ole' South Carolina. I, for one, can't wait to read his newest book. What is the book about, you ask? In his own words Winn writes: "So, I rummaged around 9 of Jesus' questions (for example: Who Condemns You?, Why Are You Afraid?, My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me?, Are You Confused?, What Do You Want?) and tried to hear them fresh, wondering what those questions would look like in my context, in my story. Where would these questions take me? How would I hear them, and what would I do with them?"
If this interests you at all, or if you are looking for a book to stir your soul, or want to hear some great words from a fellow sojourner, or a great Christmas present for friends, or just want to buy a book that you can say, "Hey, a friend of a friend wrote this," then I encourage you to buy from amazon today. It's a great price and something very, very much worth reading and investing your time/life in. And now for the shout out: Way to go, Winn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment